|Photo - Twitter|
- Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto plans to open a restaurant in Las Vegas at The Mirage hotel. This will be his first restaurant in Las Vegas, and the opening is scheduled for early 2014. (The Mirage)
- Next Iron Chef finalist Elizabeth Falkner has signed a deal to become the executive chef at Corvo Bianco in New York City. The restaurant is scheduled to open in July, and Elizabeth recently left Krescendo in Brooklyn for this opportunity. (Grubstreet NY)
- Mario Batali and business partner Joe Bastianich are opening a burger restaurant in The Venetian in Las Vegas called B&B Burger & Beer. This is their 4th restaurant in Las Vegas, and they plan to have open sometime in the Fall. (Eater)
- Alex Guarnaschelli is opening another Butter location, with this one being in Midtown New York at 70 West 45th St. They plan to serve light bar snacks and drinks soon, with the restaurant opening in July. (NY Times)
- Also, from a story here last month, Amanda Freitag plans to open a restaurant in New York this Summer.
- Update - Add Guy Fieri to the mix as he is planning on opening a restaurant in Las Vegas at The Quad Resort. (Las Vegas Review Journal)
Looks like you have to either go to New York or Las Vegas to eat at any of these restaurants.