The Food Network has put out a press release detailing the programming in November on the channel, which includes a lot of new and returning series. Some of the highlights include:
- The series premiere of Restaurant Express on November 3rd, although the first episode has been On Demand for some time.
- The series premiere of On the Rocks on November 17th, which is pretty much a Bar Rescue knock-off, where a bar expert tries to help struggling bars.
- The series premiere of Farmhouse Rules, which is a daytime show with Nancy Fuller.
- A Food Network 20th Birthday Party celebration on November 9th.
- New Daytime episodes of Trisha's Southern Kitchen (See the celebrity guests on this season), Guy's Big Bite, Rachael Ray's Week In a Day, Southern at Heart, Giada at Home, and Pioneer Woman.