|Photo - Food Network|
The celebrities include: Kelly Clarkson, Wendy Williams, Chef Art Smith, Olympic Gold Medalists Nadia Comaneci and Bart Conner, and NFL quarterback Kurt Warner and his wife Brenda.
The descriptions of those episodes is below:
- Kelly Clarkson is passing through town while on tour, so Trisha invites her over for a delicious home-cooked meal. Trisha makes a quick Corn Salsa to greet Kelly and together they cook up Stuffed Pork Chops and mix together a Sweet and Crunchy Garden Salad. After they share a meal — and a duet — Trisha sends Kelly on her way with her favorite sweet treat, No Bake Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Squares.
- Longtime friend Chef Art Smith visits Trisha in the kitchen to share some healthy but classic Southern dishes. Trisha impresses him with her Slimmed Down Carrot Cake and Un-fried Chicken while Art takes on the ultimate Garlic Cauliflower Mash.
- Today, Trisha is cooking straight up comfort food to welcome her friend Wendy Williams to the South. What better way to introduce her friend to Southern cooking than by having her help out in the kitchen? Trisha will be teaching Wendy how to make her Ribbon Meatloaf, Creamed Style Corn and decadent Banana Pudding. Trisha's even created a special Cherry Ginger Julep just for Wendy.
- Whether feeding a tailgate party or a big family, today's recipes are perfect for a hungry crowd. Trisha has invited former NFL star Kurt Warner and his wife, Brenda, over knowing that their family of seven leaves them well versed in cooking for a large gathering. Today they'll be making BBQ Pork Ribs, Easy Baked Beans and Butterscotch Peanut Butter Bars.
- Trisha is making a meal that will score a perfect ten with her friends Nadia Comaneci and Bart Conner. The gold medal-winning gymnasts may be visiting her in the kitchen but they are getting Trisha in the gym and on the balance beam! To fuel the champions Trisha is cooking a delicious meal of Pork Medallions, Garlic Grits Casserole and Pineapple Upside Down Cake. And Nadia is showing Trisha how to make her Salata de Vinete.
Source - Food Network (also has additional episode descriptions for season four)