|Photo - Steve Harvey|
- Scripps Networks Interactive reached a short term deal with Netflix, and Food Network shows such as Alton Brown's Good Eats are now available on Netflix. The deal includes shows from Food Network, Travel Channel, and HGTV,
- After the Neelys filed for divorce last week, TMZ reported that they were separated during the filming of the show and that they "hated each other FOR YEARS." They also said that the marriage was doomed even before the show started, and "the pressures of TV made things a lot worse."
- Ina Garten is releasing a book called Make It Ahead: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook on October 28th, 2014. Despite the release date not being until next month, the book is already on the Best Seller List on Amazon in the "Cookbooks" category.
- Paula Deen continues to make appearances on shows to try to promote her new Paula Deen Network. One appearance definitely done for PR purposes was her going on the Steve Harvey Show. She is teaming up with Steve Harvey to mentor 100 youths who are mostly African American. Here is Jezebel's take on the partnership.
- Mario Batali will be opening an Eataly in Los Angeles, however it will not open until 2017.