|Photo - ABC|
- Tonight is premiere of Best Baker in America at 10pm and it is also Food Network Star winner Jason Smith's first appearance on Food Network since winning the show (he will be a judge).
- Ree Drummond is building a 3-story hotel in Pawhuska, Oklahoma that will have 8 rooms, which she recently wrote about on her blog. (Link)
- Damaris Phillips had a pilot with called Super Southern Eats on Food Network that aired in July. After the pilot aired, the ratings were good enough to began filming new episodes shortly after. It now looks like the show has been renamed Southern and Hungry and will actually air on Cooking Channel rather than Food Network. Southern and Hungry with Damaris Phillips and Rutledge Wood begins October 9th on Cooking Channel. (Link)
- A Guy Fieri fan recently dined at his 600th restaurant that has appeared on the show Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. (Link)
- Ayesha Curry from Food Network's Ayesha's Home Kitchen is the newest "CoverGirl." (Link)
- In other Ayesha Curry news, she is also going to co-host ABC's The Great American Baking Show, which is scheduled to start in December. (Link)