Here are some of the highlights of the Food Network programming scheduled to air on the channel in October, most of which have a Halloween theme:
- A new season of Halloween Wars starting Sunday, October 2nd. The winner of the season will take home $50,000.
- The series premiere of Worst Bakers In America on Sunday, October 2nd. The winner of the season will receive $25,000.
- Halloween Baking Championship (with Damiano as a judge) beginning Monday, October 3rd where the winner of the season will get $25,000.
- The Kids Halloween Baking Championship starting on Wednesday, October 5th where the winner of the season will receive $10,000.
- An All Star Halloween Spectacular special on Saturday October 8th featuring Egypt Sherrod, Duff Goldman, Tia Mowry, Adam Richman, Drew and Jonathan Scott in a haunted house competition.
- The premiere of Chopped: Beat Bobby Flay on Thursday, October 20th.
- The Cutthroat Kitchen: Tournament of Terror finale on Wednesday, October 26th at 10pm.
- New primetime episodes of Beat Bobby Flay, Burgers, Brew & ‘Que (featuring celebrities on each), Cake Wars, Chopped, Chopped Junior, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy’s Grocery Games, Star Plates and Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition.
- A new season (the 24th) of Barefoot Contessa where the theme of this season is Ina Garten cooking for her husband Jeffrey.
- The series premiere of Ayesha Curry's show Ayesha's Homemade on Saturday October 22nd.
- A new season of Giada’s Holiday Handbook on Sunday, October 30th at 12pm.
- New daytime episodes of Brunch @ Bobby’s, Farmhouse Rules (new season - 7th), Guy’s Big Bite, The Kitchen, The Pioneer Woman, Trisha’s Southern Kitchen and Valerie’s Home Cooking.
- Buried at the bottom of the press release, it looks like Eddie Jackson has been given a web series called Eddie Jackson’s Game Day Playbook.
Press release with episode descriptions and air dates is below: