- The season finale of All-Star Academy on Sunday April, 19th with the winner getting $50,000.
- The start of the Chopped All-Stars tournament on Tuesday, April 28th. Here are the competitors that will be on the show competing for charity.
- A Cutthroat Kitchen: Evilicious tournament starting on Sunday, April 19th where 16 previous winners compete to win up to $75,000.
- A new series Spring Baking Championship premieres on Sunday, April 26th, and is pretty much the Kid's Baking Championship for adults. Bobby Deen is the host, and Duff Goldman, Lorraine Pascale, and Nancy Fuller are the judges. Eight competitors compete for $50,000.
- New primetime episodes of Beat Bobby Flay, Chopped, Chopped Canada, Cutthroat Kitchen, Diners, Drive Ins and Dives, Food Fortunes, Guy’s Grocery Games, Mystery Diners, and Restaurant: Impossible
- New daytime episodes of Farmhouse Rules, Giada at Home, The Kitchen, Tricia's Southern Kitchen, The Pioneer Woman and Southern at Heart
The press release with episode descriptions and air dates is below: