Here is some recent news involving Food Network shows and chefs/personalities from the Food Network:
- Katie Lee released a cookbook today called Endless Summer where Katie Lee, "known for her summer soirees," shares more than 100 recipes that are staples at these parties. Hopefully there is no audio version of the book.
- Marcela Valladolid gave birth to a healthy son named David last week, and there are plenty of pictures of her son on her Instagram and Facebook pages. Congrats to her.
- Alton Brown's Good Eats is available again on Netflix after being unavailable for some time. (Link)
- Jamie Deen and Bobby Deen are currently filming a show for the Food Network called Southern Fried Road Trip where they travel the country looking for the best local food. It sounds pretty much like Road Tasted that Jamie and Bobby have filmed in the past, but with a different name. Looks like they have no hard feelings toward the Food Network for firing their mother.
- American Diner Revival, which had a pilot premiere in January on the Food Network, has been picked up for a season (6 episodes) and will premiere in May on the Food Network. It will be co-hosted by Ty Pennington and Amanda Freitag and the show helps struggling diners across America using the help of local residents. (Link)
- With the Bobby Flay and Stephanie March divorce announcement last week, stories continue to come out, but nothing is confirmed. Stories such as Stephanie is to receive $5,000 per month according to a prenup and is not happy about it, and that Bobby cancelled all of her credit cards. (Link)