|Photo - Nerdist|
- The first Browncast had Sandy Waddell on, who is a Broadway actress known for making cheese dots. (Link to Podcast)
- In the second Browncast, Alton had Bobby Flay on, where they did a lot of talking about horse racing. (Link to Podcast)
- The third one had Keith Schroeder of High Road Craft Ice Cream & Sorbet. (Link to Podcast)
- The fourth Browncast had Alex Guarnaschelli on, where they talked about Alex's mother as well as being an Iron Chef and competing on The Next Iron Chef. (Link to Podcast)
- The fifth one, which just came out today has Hugh Acheson, where they talk about Southern food as well as Top Chef. Hugh also said he was working on a show looking at food culture for the week with similarities to Talk Soup. (Link to Podcast)
These have been coming out on Friday's, so keep an eye out for them if you are interested. Alton said he wanted to have five podcasts taped before launching, so this may be it for now, unless he has continued filming them.